Status?

Dark Internet Mail Environment - Discussions
null

Re: Status?

Post#21 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 am

Seeming that the push to DIME is all done through Magma.
Lavabit.com is states that "Magma is now ready for commercial implementation" I do however disagree.
There is much work to do to even resemble anything that is commercial implementation ready.

Reading many of the github issues I finally got magma running on Debian 8. I did not have any luck with CentOS 7.
Although at best this is only a Demo version for lavaabit. As most of default configurations through out all the system is in some way connected to lavabit demo.

So much needed work has to be done before any sensible Admin can deploy Magma on his/her domain.
Much needed work is also needed on DOUMENTATION as there is none. What exists is outdated.

It problably should follow in a complete package eg. deb or compile easily as usually configure - make - make install done. With minimal conf to get all in place e.g. domain, keys, what type of trust state etc.

But there is a long way to reach that point. :)

Klaus_Karstensen

Re: Status?

Post#22 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 am

The documentation should come in fall for the protocols themselves according to twitter and i would assume since the service will be resumed shortly that the gh code is not the most recent edition.

Return to “DIME”